Sol is the principal owner of SOL UTIONS Immigration Consulting.
He began his career as an employee with the Department of Immigration (then
called Manpower and Immigration) in 1967 and took early retirement after 30 years
of service (1997). Most of those 30 years were in a management capacity.
Some of the positions Sol has held include:
- Manager of Immigrant Settlement Services, Toronto
- Manager of the Canada Immigration Centre, Toronto and Calgary
- Section Head, Adjudication Directorate
- Quality of Service Coordinator, Ontario Region
- Director Recruitment and Selection, Ontario Region
- Appeals Officer
Sol has been actively involved with CAPIC for many years, and previously served as
Ontario Chapter President.