Miss Isabelle Vachon, B.A. , RCIC has an academic diploma in social sciences and sexology of the UQAM, as well as in management of HEC Montreal. Her ten years of experience as a lecturer and employment counselor have allowed her to work in the sector of the professional integration in partnership with Emploi-Québec . She has thus acquired specific skills as regards different clienteles, from different cultural backgrounds. Therefore her great interest for immigration.
Miss Isabelle Vachon is a graduate of the first cohort of the Service-council in immigration of the Cégep de Saint-Laurent. She is a member of the ICCRC, the « Registre québécois des consultants en immigration » and president at IV Immigration.
That said, by her multidisciplinary approach, she has always been involved in several projects and committees in Montréal, Québec, Canada:
- Member of the Council of graduates - Faculty of human sciences, UQAM
- Member of Board of Directors - Mosaique Award Lys of Québec Diversity
- Immigration and Integration Salon of Québec
- International Movie Festival Vues d’Afrique
- Director of Internal Affairs, Administrator for Board of Directors -Young Haitian Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Professional Sexologists Association of Québec
In 2013, Miss Isabelle Vachon has been appointed director of events at CAPIC- Chapter of Québec. In this position, she stood out by being a versatile and capable candidate to carry out in good term the mandates assigned. She is experienced in both an individual or group approach. As well she is involved as a member and has demonstrated her willingness to meet the challenge for the consultants and regulated professionals in immigration.
Since June 2015, she has been appointed director of Policy and lobbying at CAPIC – Chapter for Québec.