Licensed Immigration Consultant RCIC No: R511743 of ABIC (Above and Beyond Immigration Consultant Corp) in Canada and Malaysia.
- A member in good standing with the ICCRC.
- Vice-President of EBIA (Excel Beyond International Academy) in Canada and Malaysia.
- Cyber International Marketing Recruitment Strategist.
- Speaker at the Mississauga Library.
Anthony possesses extensive managerial experience with international corporations:
- Accounting Systems Coordinator – Transformed the finance department into a Computerized Accounting System (Illinois State Toll-Highway Authority, Oakbrook, USA).
- Systems Management Consultant – Developed a software program for marketing purposes (M.J. Connolly Fenestration Co, River Forest, USA).
- Quality Assurance Consultant – Enhanced the quality and performance of a business browser (Morelogic, New York, USA).
- Vessel Accounting Manager – Supervised the financial operation and smooth sailing of 40 International vessel companies worldwide (Barber Ship Management and Barber Manning Services, Kuala Lumpur).
- Cyber Consultant – Analyzed the response pattern and recruited international students from cyberspace (UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).
Anthony graduated and successfully passed the ICCRC exam and obtained several designations: RCIC (Canada), LLQP (Canada), CIFC (Canada), a M.Sc. in Accounting (USA), a B.Sc. in Computer Science (USA), a Diploma in Business Management (UK), and a Diploma in Costing and Statistics (UK).
Apart from his corporation involvement, he has more than eight years' teaching experience at several universities: Northern Illinois University, Western Illinois University (in America) and UCSI University, HELP University, Binary University, and Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan (in Malaysia). He can teach any subject in Computer Science, Accounting, and Business Management from the undergraduate to graduate level.
Anthony is very knowledgeable with most of the degree programs from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and Malaysia. He is an excellent university instructor, with a pragmatic, innovative, and modern approach to teaching. Most of his past students are now established in professional careers as PhDs teaching in Canadian universities, as vice-presidents of big American banks, as self-employed entrepreneurs and managers, and as consultants in South East Asian countries.