CAPIC, the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants, leads, connects, protects and develops the profession, serving the best interest of its members.
- Respect: We value all individuals and treat them with courtesy
- Professionalism: We are effective and efficient in our work providing quality results, and making proper use of the diverse skill sets of members and employees
- Positive, Inspiring and Creative Environment: We are passionate and determined in our work, and use positive thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Integrity: We conduct ourselves ethically with honesty and fairness in all actions and decisions.
- Transparent and Accountable: We provide to our members, CAPIC guidelines, policies, and important decisions on our website, and we are responsive to relevant member information needs
- Member Value Creation: We assist members in becoming high-performance professionals by providing appropriate services and education, networking opportunities and mentorship skills.
By 2020, CAPIC will:
- Represent a large majority of ICCRC members
- Be a high performance association with sound governance principles
- Set the gold standard in immigration education
- Be THE voice of consultants in the Canada Immigration Domain