Flexserv Services – Accounting and HR
Flexserv can become your in-house accounting and HR.
In-House AccountingOur staff includes:
We manage and process all:
- Payables, expense reports, payments
- Reconciliations and more.
Human ResourcesOur HR professionals develop and deliver:
- HR Policy
- Performance management
- Benefits selection and administration
- Compensation and Rewards
- Employee relations
- Implement an HRIS (Human Resource Information System) and much more.
International SupportWe guide corporations from abroad to establish operations in Canada. Our “Guide to Establishing Operations in Canada” is available at no cost on our website at www.flexserv.com.
- Suitable for opening small offices of 2-3 employees to larger scale operations
- We support companies from all over the world
- We explain Canadian-specific rules pertaining to accounting, payroll, and HR
We set up client accounts with CRA, including:
- Corporation Tax
- Harmonized Sales Tax (HST)
- Payroll Tax.
We setup automated payroll and handle government remittances, including:
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Employment Insurance (EI)
- Workplace Safety and Insurance (WSIB)
- Employer Health Tax (EHT), as necessary.
- We develop the HR Policy Handbook, which helps support the company’s culture and assists in ensuring compliance with the Employment Standards Act and other employment related legislation.
*** Exclusive for CAPIC members***All professional services are offered at 10% off our standard rates for the first three months.
Call Jeff Chorlton at 416-565-8997 ext. 201 for more information.