CPD Seminar Bundle 2020
The $1 Seminar Bundle for 2020
CAPIC Members have access to all CAPIC seminars (excluding workshops, special events, the national conference, and the Education Partner Symposium) for the calendar year through our $1 Seminar Bundle. To access the Seminar Bundle, log in to CAPIC Connect and visit the Dashboard section. Once your CAPIC Wallet has been verified, you are free to purchase it.
Below is just a snapshot of events included in the Bundle:
- January 24 – Ontario – The top cases you should know for your practice plus an Owner-Operator Breakdown! Phil Mooney and Katina Sutcliffe at your service!
- The Fast and Furious – Get down and dirty on 8 topics – From ATIP notes to Cross Border Tips to “is this work” – Don’t miss this one!
- Fly this Pilot – An overview of ongoing pilot programs – From the north to the east to all things in between!
- Waving the Flag – You heard about the Vavilov case – Citizenship in 2020
- When the file goes off the rails – Challenges and Solutions
- Spousal file refused, now what?
- The Complicated Student
- Forging a path - Post Grad to PR
- Is this fair – Dealing with the P.F letter
- LMIAs -indepth and interactive
- Work Permit Carrousel
+ a whole lot more! Practical tips, levelled seminars, and something for everyone!
*Our 2020 Seminar Bundle is only available for purchase between January 1 and March 1, so be sure to sign up between January and March! The Seminar Bundle only covers educational seminars within a given calendar year, from January 1 to December 31.
- You must be a CAPIC member in good standing to take advantage of this offer.
- You can purchase the 2020 Seminar Bundle up until 1st March.
- The Seminar Bundle only applies to CAPIC Bundle Seminars from January 1 to December 31 of a given year, and does not include workshops and special events, the national conference, or the Education Partner Symposium.
- The Seminar Bundle is not retroactive to the preceding calendar year’s events and is non-transferable.
- You must agree to further terms and conditions.
The 2020 Calendar
Frequently Asked Questions
The Seminar Bundle is our exclusive offer for yearly access to Seminar Bundle CAPIC events. We offer a range of educational events, including a series of educational seminars on a variety of immigration topics.
The 2020 Seminar Bundle package includes over 18 seminar events and over 50 CPD hours. However, it only provides access to Bundle Seminars and does not include specialized workshops, special events, the National Citizenship and Immigration Conference, or the Education Partner Symposium. The Bundle is for 2020 seminars only and is not retroactive.
You must be a CAPIC member to use the Bundle. In order to access or attend a 2020 seminar, you must register for the event. Upon registration, your Bundle coupon is automatically generated and you are not charged for the event. You must register to have an in-person seat or to access the webinar login. Materials are also available via registration. Even with the Seminar Bundle, you must still register for each event if you wish to attend or have access to the materials.
You can buy the Bundle up until 1st March 2020. The Bundle provides access to 2020 Bundle Seminars that run from January 1 to December 31, 2020. It does not include specialized workshops, special events, the National Citizenship and Immigration Conference, or the Education Partner Symposium. It does not include events in 2019 or events in 2021, only seminars in 2020.
If the seminar is covered by the Seminar Bundle, the discount coupon will apply automatically and the system will not prompt you for payment; the Registration Payment section will show a $0 payment amount. If the system prompts you for payment, it means the event is not covered by the Seminar Bundle. Paid seminar fees are not refundable once payment is confirmed.
No, you do not. If the event has already taken place, you may register for the video and then access it. If you registered for in-person or webinar, you will automatically have access to the video after the event has taken place.
A reminder that if you register for in-person and do not advise CAPIC 72 hours in advance, you will be unable to attend and will be charged a $50.00 administration fee.
When planning events, we take the number of people who have registered into account, and we order light refreshments and beverages accordingly. If we do not receive proper notice for cancellations, costs will increase on a per person basis. If you have registered for in-person and do not cancel 72 hours before the event, your credit charged will be charged. We urge you to be aware of this condition.