CPD Seminar Bundle
The $1 Seminar Bundle for 2024
The Seminar Bundle 2024 is here! Why you should register for it!
- 50 hours of CPD learning including professional hours and required competencies
- General and specialized topics to increase your knowledge
- Practical information to apply to your files
- Levelled webinars to cater to various experience levels
- Business support sessions to help guide
- Case studies and examples to apply your skills
- Expanded and open Q/A sessions
- Online and video access from the comfort of your office or home, or while travelling
- Networking engagement with colleagues and presenters
- Industry leaders and subject matter experts sharing their knowledge and expertise
- Opportunities to learn, engage, be informed, gain knowledge and expand skills
See what's in store for 2024
- Portals Technology and Automation
- 101 - Help I know nothing about Portals
- Caw, Rehabilitation and Inadmissibility
- Misrep - Understanding Section 40
- Is that fair? Procedural Fairness and Responding
- Ask the Experts!
- The Border
- PNP Basics
- PNP Advanced
- Regional Programs - from RNIP to AIP
- Start Visas - is this the right path?
- Handling refusals
- Stuck in Detention - what next?
- Your first refugee client - Are you ready?
- Managing Vulnerable Clients
- You want to be self employed? A Real Conversation
- Improving your Communication and Building Trust
- Growing your business
- Let's talk business
- The Tik Tok Consulant - Using Social Media
- You got a complaint- what next?
- Understanding your ethical line
- Your well being matters
For our French colleagues, we are echoing some of the same topics, but specific for you we have with over 16 hours of CPD programming planned!
- Update on Quebec regulations
- From study permit to PR
- Navigating Portals
- Family class - from documents to online submission
- Updates on French program
- Port of Entry Challenges
- Ethical diliemmas - Are you breaking the Code
- Are you ready for self employment - is that the only option?
We will leave room for some sessions for changing legalisation and policy so we can be responsive to industry needs as well as yours. Don't be afraid to suggest topics either! If you think you have an amazing idea or maybe you wish to be a presenter, drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To access the 2024 Seminar Bundle, log into CAPIC Connect and visit the Dashboard section. Once your CAPIC Wallet has been verified, you are free to purchase it. Make CAPIC your only stop for CPD programming.
* The 2024 Seminar Bundle will no longer be available to purchase after Dec 31, 2024. It only covers events in 2024. We encourage you to purchase the 2024 Seminar Bundle so you can avail of all Seminar Bundle events in 2024.
- You must be a CAPIC member in good standing to take advantage of this offer.
- The 2024 Seminar Bundle provides access to applicable seminars from January 1, 2024 to December 31, 2024 (the subscription period), and does not include specialized workshops, special events, the National Citizenship and Immigration Conference, or the Education Partner Symposium.
- The Seminar Bundle is not retroactive to the preceding subscription period's events and is non-transferable.
- You must agree to further terms and conditions.
The 2024 Calendar
Frequently Asked Questions
The Seminar Bundle is an exclusive deal offered annually to access Seminar Bundle CAPIC events. We offer a range of educational events, including a series of educational seminars on a variety of immigration topics.
The 2024 Seminar Bundle package includes over 50 hours of CPD programming. However, it only provides access to Bundle Seminars and does not include in person events, Summit series, specialized workshops, special events, or the National Citizenship and Immigration Conference (took out the symposium). The 2024 Bundle is for seminars only and is not retroactive.
You must be a CAPIC member to use the Bundle. In order to access or attend a seminar included in the Seminar Bundle 2024, you must register for the event. Upon registration, your Seminar Bundle 2024 coupon is automatically generated and you are not charged for the event. You must register to have an in-person seat or to access the webinar login. Materials are also available via registration. Even with the Seminar Bundle 2024, you must still register for each event if you wish to attend or have access to the materials.
The Seminar Bundle 2024 provides access to applicable seminars from January 1st, 2024 to December 31st, 2024. It does not include workshops, Summit Series, special events, the National Citizenship and Immigration Conference, or the Education Partner Symposium. It does not include events from past bundles or future bundles.
If the seminar is covered by the Seminar Bundle 2024, the discount coupon will apply automatically and the system will not prompt you for payment; the Registration Payment section will show a $0 payment amount. If the system prompts you for payment, it means the event is not covered by the Seminar Bundle 2024. Paid seminar fees are not refundable once payment is confirmed.
No, you do not. If the event has already taken place, you may register for the video and then access it. If you registered for in-person or webinar, you will automatically have access to the video after the event has taken place.
A reminder that if you register for in-person and do not advise CAPIC 72 hours in advance, you will be unable to attend and will be charged a $50.00 administration fee.
When planning events, we take the number of people who have registered into account, and we order light refreshments and beverages accordingly. If we do not receive proper notice for cancellations, costs will increase on a per person basis. If you have registered for in-person and do not cancel 72 hours before the event, your credit charged will be charged. We urge you to be aware of this condition. This policy is for in-person events only and does not apply to webinars.