CPD Seminar Bundle 2019
The $1 Seminar Bundle for 2019
CAPIC Members have access to all CAPIC seminars (excluding workshops, special events, the national conference, and the Education Partner Symposium) for the calendar year through our $1 Seminar Bundle. To access the Seminar Bundle, log in to CAPIC Connect and visit the Dashboard section. Once your CAPIC Wallet has been verified, you are free to purchase it.
Below is just a snapshot of events included in the Bundle:
- Are You Admissible? Criminal Inadmissibility, TRPS, and Rehab!
- From Significant Benefit to Self-Employed – Don’t miss this one!
- Love Your Spouse or Love Your Parents – All in the family class!
- Stand at Attention! – Detention and Immigration Division!
- Turning Around Refusals!
- CBSA – From the Border to Enforcement – Things you should know!
- Restore, Imply, Goodbye!
- "My friend told me to and I forgot" – Stories about misrep and strategies to handle!
+ a whole bunch more from PNPs, to International Agreements, to Owner Operator LMIAs, and lots in between!
*Our 2019 Seminar Bundle is only available for purchase between January 1 and February 28, so be sure to sign up between January and March! The Seminar Bundle only covers educational seminars within a given calendar year, from January 1 to December 31.
- You must be a CAPIC member in good standing to take advantage of this offer.
- You can purchase the 2019 Seminar Bundle up until February 28.
- The Seminar Bundle only applies to CAPIC Bundle Seminars from January 1 to December 31 of a given year, and does not include workshops and special events, the national conference, or the Education Partner Symposium.
- The Seminar Bundle is not retroactive to the preceding calendar year’s events and is non-transferable.
- You must agree to further terms and conditions.
The 2019 Calendar
Frequently Asked Questions
The Seminar Bundle is our exclusive offer for yearly access to Seminar Bundle CAPIC events. We offer a range of educational events, including a series of educational seminars on a variety of immigration topics.
The 2019 Seminar Bundle package includes over 18 seminar events and over 50 CPD hours. However, it only provides access to Bundle Seminars and does not include specialized workshops, special events, the National Citizenship and Immigration Conference, or the Education Partner Symposium. The Bundle is for 2019 seminars only and is not retroactive.
You must be a CAPIC member to use the Bundle. In order to access or attend a 2019 seminar, you must register for the event. Upon registration, your Bundle coupon is automatically generated and you are not charged for the event. You must register to have an in-person seat or to access the webinar login. Materials are also available via registration. Even with the Seminar Bundle, you must still register for each event if you wish to attend or have access to the materials.
You can buy the Bundle up until the end of February 2019. The Bundle provides access to 2019 Bundle Seminars that run from January 1 to December 31, 2019. It does not include specialized workshops, special events, the National Citizenship and Immigration Conference, or the Education Partner Symposium. It does not include events in 2018 or events in 2020, only seminars in 2019.
If the seminar is covered by the Seminar Bundle, the discount coupon will apply automatically and the system will not prompt you for payment; the Registration Payment section will show a $0 payment amount. If the system prompts you for payment, it means the event is not covered by the Seminar Bundle. Paid seminar fees are not refundable once payment is confirmed.
No, you do not. If the event has already taken place, you may register for the video and then access it. If you registered for in-person or webinar, you will automatically have access to the video after the event has taken place.
A reminder that if you register for in-person and do not advise CAPIC 72 hours in advance, you will be unable to attend and will be charged a $50.00 administration fee.
When planning events, we take the number of people who have registered into account, and we order light refreshments and beverages accordingly. If we do not receive proper notice for cancellations, costs will increase on a per person basis. If you have registered for in-person and do not cancel 72 hours before the event, your credit charged will be charged. We urge you to be aware of this condition.