CPD Seminar Bundle 2021-2022
The $1 Seminar Bundle for 2021-2022
CAPIC Members have access to applicable CAPIC seminars (excluding workshops, special events, the national conference, and the Education Partner Symposium) during the subscription period when they purchase the 2021-2022 Seminar Bundle. To access the 2021-2022, log into CAPIC Connect and visit the Dashboard section. Once your CAPIC Wallet has been verified, you are free to purchase it. The bundle has 50 hours or more of CPD programming - make it your only stop for all your CPD needs!
WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE SEMINAR BUNDLE, YOU HAVE ACCESS TO FANTASTIC SEMINARS SUCH AS
- Express Entry 101, 201 and 301: we break down economic programs, discuss CRS strategy and ranking, and finish up with more complex E-APR issues, all through case studies!
- Applying Case Law to Your Files: find it, read it, apply it. We'll talk about these things for your next difficult file!
- Prepping for Your Appeal: It’s exactly as it sounds! Lots of great things packed in here!
- Drilling Down on H and C: we’ll tackle this topic using case scenarios and discuss this nuanced type of file!
- Bonjour! Francophone Pathways Outside Quebec
- Let’s Talk Students: it's more than SDS!
- Misrep – It's More Than Just a Mistake, or Is It?
- Using the PNPs – Developing a New Way of Thinking!
- Catch the ARC - and a Way Back to Canada
- Planning Strategy for your PGWP clients: using cases samples.
- Acronym Challenges – Clearing up the Confusion: ETA/TRV and beyond.
- ICT and Specialized Knowledge: case studies to drive YOUR knowledge
- ARRIMA and New Pilots in Quebec
- Quebec Program Updates
Plus many more! With practical tips and levelled seminars, there’s something for everyone!
*Our 2021-2022 Seminar Bundle is only available between January 1, 2021 and March 14, 2022. Be sure to sign up during that period! The 2021-2022 Seminar Bundle only covers applicable bundle seminars within the subscription period, from January 1, 2021 to March 14, 2022.
- You must be a CAPIC member in good standing to take advantage of this offer.
- The 2021-2022 Seminar Bundle only applies to applicable CAPIC Bundle Seminars from January, 2021 to March 14, 2022 (the subscription period), and does not include workshops and special events, the national conference, or the Education Partner Symposium.
- The Seminar Bundle is not retroactive to the preceding subscription period's events events and is non-transferable.
- You must agree to further terms and conditions.
The 2021 Calendar
Frequently Asked Questions
The Seminar Bundle is an exclusive deal offered annually to access Seminar Bundle CAPIC events. We offer a range of educational events, including a series of educational seminars on a variety of immigration topics.
The 2021-2022 Seminar Bundle package includes over 50 hours of CPD programming. However, it only provides access to Bundle Seminars and does not include specialized workshops, special events, the National Citizenship and Immigration Conference, or the Education Partner Symposium. The Bundle is for 2021-2022 seminars only and is not retroactive.
You must be a CAPIC member to use the Bundle. In order to access or attend a seminar included in the 2021-2022 Seminar Bundle, you must register for the event. Upon registration, your 2021-2022 Seminar Bundle coupon is automatically generated and you are not charged for the event. You must register to have an in-person seat or to access the webinar login. Materials are also available via registration. Even with the 2021-2022 Seminar Bundle, you must still register for each event if you wish to attend or have access to the materials.
The 2021-2022 Seminar Bundle provides access to 2021-2022 Bundle Seminars that run from January 1, 2021 to March 14, 2022. It does not include specialized workshops, special events, the National Citizenship and Immigration Conference, or the Education Partner Symposium. It does not include events from past bundles or events included in future bundles, only events included in 2021-2022 Seminar Bundle.
If the seminar is covered by the 2021-2022 Seminar Bundle, the discount coupon will apply automatically and the system will not prompt you for payment; the Registration Payment section will show a $0 payment amount. If the system prompts you for payment, it means the event is not covered by the 2021-2022 Seminar Bundle. Paid seminar fees are not refundable once payment is confirmed.
No, you do not. If the event has already taken place, you may register for the video and then access it. If you registered for in-person or webinar, you will automatically have access to the video after the event has taken place.
A reminder that if you register for in-person and do not advise CAPIC 72 hours in advance, you will be unable to attend and will be charged a $50.00 administration fee.
When planning events, we take the number of people who have registered into account, and we order light refreshments and beverages accordingly. If we do not receive proper notice for cancellations, costs will increase on a per person basis. If you have registered for in-person and do not cancel 72 hours before the event, your credit charged will be charged. We urge you to be aware of this condition. This policy is for in-person events only and does not apply to webinars.